Here’s an opportunity to come up to Glasgow which might appeal to some of you.
PaganCon Glasgow is a general pagan conference taking place in Glasgow. I’m a sort of unofficial member of the organising team with a supporting role due to the main organisers being my parents 🙂 This year will be the third PaganCon and it’s another interesting line up of speakers with something for most types of pagan.
The venue is Glasgow University Union, University Avenue, Glasgow. The Conference will open at 10.00am and will close at 10.00pm on Saturday, September 4th 2010.
The Speakers this year will be:
- Janet Farrar and Gavin Bone (Saxon-Wicca)
- Philip Heselton (author and historian on modern Paganism)
- Jenny Blain (Heathenry)
- Robin Herne, author of Old Gods, New Druids (Druidry)
- Neil Geddes-Ward (Fairy-Craft)
- Karen Jones (Sound Workshop)
- Potia (Building a relationship with Deities) – yes that’s me. I had my arm gently twisted.
There will be stalls, Readers and Healers for most of the day.
(Stall Holder Tickets can also be obtained from the above address.)
If you can make it up for the conference do let me know.
3 thoughts on “PaganCon Glasgow – 4th September 2010”
i am tempted 🙂
Anything I can do to increase the temptation?
I would be so tempted, but my mother in-law has arranged for the four of us to go away for the weekend. It promises to be more fun than it sounds… honest 😉